Artbook @ MoMA PS1

Share information about stores and distributors that sell artist books and zines. Let's also figure out ways to help distribute one another's work.

Moderators:brettbloom, marcfischer

dalanium
Artbook @ MoMA PS1

Post by dalanium » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 am

Hi everyone :!: My name's Dan :geek: I'm a current intern at Artbook @ MoMA PS1 - till end of April. I know the mag and bookstore get new inventory all the time. The staff who work here simply don't have enough time to see to it that all the artbooks, magazines, zines, etc. they want to see in the store are in the store. I would love to help you, and the bookstore/magstore, with finding/stocking new publications. If anyone's interested in having their publication(s) in Artbook @ MoMA PS1 let me know and we can talk! I know a freelancer who's also a bookbinder who has her own small booklet in the bookstore right now - it wasn't hard to have it stocked apparently. Much love <3
My email: dnguyenrr4@gmail.com

brettbloom

Re: Artbook @ MoMA PS1

Post by brettbloom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 am

Dan - this is a great connection. Thanks for making it possible!
I am a co-founder of Temporary Services. We started Half Letter Press in 2008. I started Breakdown Break Down press in 2014 to focus on the culture of preparing for climate breakdown. https://www.instagram.com/artistpublisher/